Chanh M. Tran
“I'm a tax professional who enjoys working and interact with clients. I strive for prompt communication, being proactive, providing value-added services, and finding the best available solutions to solve my clients’ tax matters. Their successes are mine.
Chanh is a manager at Rubino & Company. He started out his career in tax when worked for a privately- held multibillion-dollar company. He joined a regional public accounting firm in 2004 and has been in public accounting since. He has provided tax compliance, planning and consulting services to his
privately and publicly held business clients in a wide range of industries. He has a progressive and extensive background in serving the sub-chapter S and C corporations, and sup-chapter K partner and partnerships clients from start-up to 500-fortune companies. Many of his clients not only have business operations in multiple states, but they also expand their footprint globally. In addition, he has assisted his clients in resolving tax inquiries and controversies with federal and state tax authorities.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Villa Nova University – Master of Taxation
- University of Maryland University College – Bachelor of Science
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants