This is part 4 of the 5 part webinar series on Indirect Rates. Please click here to download the presentation for the session held on April 28, 2018.
You can watch a replay here.
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 31.2 provides principles about allowability, reasonableness, and what is allocable. In addition, there are about (52) selected cost principles that determine whether your claimed cost will be recovered or if it is not reasonable or allocable.
In this session, we will go through the more important and commonly-used cost principles that impact indirect cost recovery. This includes:
- The principles of allowability, reasonableness, and allocability
- The impact on cost recovery from credits (refunds as offsets) as well as contract terms and conditions
- What are expressly unallowable cost and associated penalties?
- The (52) selected cost principles, listed and categorized
- The commonly-used selected cost principles
- The impact of selected cost principles on indirect cost and rates.