In every dispute no matter the nature of the litigation or claim, it is critical to analyze the financial details from varying perspectives in order to provide a concise and accurate portrayal of the financial facts. Whether the litigation arises due to regulatory compliance or cost allocations issues, you need a resource that has the expertise and experience to assist you through this process.
Rubino & Company works closely with you and your attorneys to research the related accounting and regulatory issues and analyze relevant financial data. We develop a thorough understanding of the issues and financial impact on all parties and, if required, we also provide expert testimony.
By doing the detail work and then taking a top-down view of the issues,
we help resolve contract claims, disputes, findings of non-compliance with Award Terms and Conditions for Grants and Cooperative agreements.
Our litigation, claims, and grant compliance support services include:
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) consulting
- Cost allowability and allocability determinations
- Expert witness testimony in government contract and construction disputes
- Expert witness testimony in government grant findings of non-compliance or cost disallowances
- Support in defense of fraud, waste, and abuse investigations
- Time reporting surveys and compliance reviews
- Contract termination pricing and assistance