Litigation & Claims Support
In any dispute, it is vital that you properly analyze the financial details from a variety of perspectives to offer a concise, accurate portrayal of the financial facts. Regardless of the reason why the litigation is arising, you need a partner with the experience and expertise to guide you through this process.
Our Litigation & Claims Support Services
Rubino & Company works side by side with clients and their attorneys to research related accounting and regulatory issues and analyze all relevant financial data. Our professionals will work to get a thorough understanding of your issues and, if necessary, also provide expert testimony. By starting with the details and then taking a top-down look at the issues, we aid in the resolution of contract claims, dispute and findings of non-compliance with award terms and conditions for grants and cooperative agreements.
Our services include:
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) consulting
- Cost allowability and allocability determinations
- Expert witness testimony in government contract and construction disputes
- Expert witness testimony in government grand findings of non-compliance or cost disallowances
- Support in defense of fraud, waste and abuse investigations
- Time reporting surveys and compliance reviews
- Contract termination pricing and assistance
The Rubino Principles
We believe in:
- Prompt delivery
- Staying informed
- Offering quality and value
The Rubino Commitment to Quality
We work tirelessly to deliver quality services to our clients, and we are proud of our impeccable reputation. In all of Rubino’s peer reviews, conducted by an independent CPA firm, we have received an unqualified report without a letter of comment. This accomplishment is very difficult to obtain, and it speaks to the level of commitment our firm has to providing quality audit and review services.