Solomon Akinyele, CPA
I help clients achieve process efficiencies by relying on new technological resources. I strive to build a close relationship with my clients to better understand their business needs and help position their system structure to support future growth.
Solomon is a manager at Rubino & Company and has been providing accounting services since 2004. Solomon specializes in financial system implementations, process automation, and technology consulting services. He brings extensive experience in financial accounting and computer system experience to support small to large companies and organizations in different industries. Solomon oversees all system conversions and implementations, system integrations, process improvement projects, user training, system support issues, and identification of new systems.
Licenses and Education:
- Certified Public Accountant
- University of Maryland University College – Master of Science in Accounting and Financial Management
- Bowie State University – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Bowie State University – Currently teaches an accounting systems course
- Anne Arundel Community College & Community College of Baltimore County – Previously taught accounting courses