Robert J. Hinz, CPA
The value added to any engagement is a common sense, pragmatic approach to solving issues faced by any organization. I provide that approach. In addition to providing audited financial statements, I help evaluate the internal control systems of an organization to help better safeguard assets.
Bob is a shareholder of the firm and serves as a member of Rubino & Company’s Executive Committee. He has been in the accounting profession since 1987 and joined the firm in 1991. Bob has over 30 years of experience serving a wide range of clients, including both large and small nonprofit organizations, government contractors and construction companies. He is responsible for recurring client services, including the management of audit and consulting engagements. These engagements have included the specialized requirements of audits performed under the Uniform Guidance. Bob also performs audits of 401(k) and 403(b) pension plans.
In addition to his client responsibilities, Bob assists in the quality control monitoring of the audit department. He is the Plan Administrator of the firm’s 401(k) Pension Plan and assists in the management of the firm’s IT systems.
Licenses and Education:
- Certified Public Accountant
- University of Maryland – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- National Contract Management Association