Elaine P. Rulkiewicz, CPA
With tax, one size does not fit all. I work with my clients to make sure that the business and personal tax advice I give them is tailored to their specific situation and to their specific goals-both short-term and long-term.
Elaine is a senior manager at Rubino & Company performs tax planning and provides compliance advice for a variety of businesses and individuals in the Federal tax area as well as assistance with state tax reporting, IRS audits and foreign tax matters. Her responsibilities include supervision and review of corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns. She also provides tax consulting and planning services for a variety of small business clients.
Licenses and Designations:
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Tax Section
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American University – Master of Science in Accounting
- Fordham University – Master of Arts in Russian Studies
- Chestnut Hill College – Bachelor of Arts in French