We’re proud to be one of the largest local firms and to be led by nationally recognized and respected leaders. Our stellar reputation speaks to our expertise in our specialized practice areas.
What truly separates Rubino & Company from other firms is our friendly, casual, collaborative environment and diverse practice areas. While professionals join our firm for the experience—they stay because of the people.
Here’s some of the ways our firm is different:
We support your professional development by:
- Helping you define your unique career path and giving you the opportunity to grow in the direction you want.
- Encouraging you to take on new responsibilities and recognizing your accomplishments.
- Providing you the chance to fulfill your professional potential.
We are a team that succeeds by:
- Sharing a common goal to serve our clients to the utmost of our ability.
- Working side by side, sharing perspectives and learning from each other.
We know that our people are our most important resource and we attract new talent and keep tenured staff by:
- Listening to input, providing a diverse and open work environment, and maintaining an open door policy.
- Supporting individuals’ needs by offering flexible schedules, promoting work-life balance, and encouraging outside professional and community involvement.
Why work at Rubino & Company?
We offer big firm experience with small firm advantages. Our focus is on our clients. We value a healthy work-life balance.
Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Significant personal and holiday leave
- Professional education opportunities
- Retirement plan with generous matching program
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- Life insurance underwritten by the firm
- Discretionary bonuses